Wednesday, September 29, 2010

October Kit

I'm working a little ahead here. I was so far behind and don't want that to happen again. I know the next week or so is going to be very busy since I have to go back down to California for the wedding. I have a million things to do before then and now, so I thought I would just post this a little early and get one more thing crossed off my list.

I can't believe it's almost October. Yikes! This year has sped by so fast! As for the kit, this was definitely my favorite kit to put together. Not surprisingly, it is the most loaded, too. The only difficulty I had was that Halloween paper is kinda hard to come by in June, though I just found some at Joann's I wish I had known about. (Although, who knows if it was in stock back then.) I had fun and I hope you have fun with it as well. I've already made my layout, but will wait to post it again (it's on my personal blog, already).

Happy Halloween!!!


1. Paper

patterned: Halloween-themed (5 different patterns)

plain: 2 sheets of black cardstock (Not pictured)



Extra paper:

Plain: 2 sheets of lavender printer paper, 1 6x12 orange cardstock, 4 mats (yellow, orange, purple and green).

Embossed: 2 mats - orange pumpkins and yellow skulls



2. Ribbon

1 black polka dot organza

1 orange stitched

1 thin orange and white striped



3. Brads and Bling

4 silver round brads

4 orange flower brads

1 silver witch charm

2 jump rings for use with witch (if she'll fit) or orange tags

5 tiny orange tags



4. Embellishments

1 package of Jolees Halloween costumes

1 m&m's candy shaker box

8 Halloween-themed chipboard embellishments

1 felt strip of pumpkins

2 punched borders of spider webs





5. Titles

1 cricut die-cut title, "Spooky"



6. Sentiments & Phrases

1 sheet of Halloween-themed glitter stickers

1 package of Halloween-themed acrylic stamps


No comments:

Post a Comment