Saturday, September 11, 2010

September Kit

I swear I haven't forgotten about this club - I've just been busy busy busy unpacking and exploring Boise. I've started September's layout and will hopefully post it tonight or tomorrow and then I'll catch up on August's kit. Thanks for you patience.


1. Paper - 4 Sheets (2 patterned and 2 plain)

patterned: multi-colored circles (2 different patterns)

plain: lime green (2 sheets)



Extra paper: 2 - 6 x 12 (yellow & blue) and 4 mats (2 embossed and 2 plain)






2. Ribbon

1 polka dot organza

1 thin lime green

1 striped tri-color (this one was only 12 inches because I only had 4 ft of it, but just had to include it)





3. Brads and Bling

Brads: 4 orange round brads & 4 yellow flower brads

Bling: 10 pieces of chipboard - various shapes






4. Embellishments

1 package of soft spoken toddler themed embellishments

1 sheet of white puzzle pieces




5. Titles

2 stamped words - Play and Delight





6. Sentiments & Phrases

1 card insert - Thinking of you

1 toddler poem in 2 different fonts on yellow paper


No comments:

Post a Comment