Sunday, January 23, 2011

Marieke's January Results


So it took me a while to finish this. I had it mostly done for a while, but finally got it completely finished at my crop this past weekend. 'Bout time, too. Geesh, I'm only 4 months behind schedule. Sigh. And I still have March and April to do. And look, it's already May. Ahh!

As these ultrasound photos were taken back in January, I didn't know yet that she was a...well, a "she", and I knew it was something I was thinking a lot about back then so I decided to focus on that.

Here's a link to the song on Youtube: It Won't Be Long

3 comments:

  1. Wow. Gorgeous. I love the concept. Love the journaling. What a beautiful layout. Tell me more about the birds in the background - what is that? Paper? I love how you repeat elements in threes. The flowers, the buttons, the journaling strips (and the brads). Even the ellipsis...nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    They are flocked birds on paper. It was a set of six bird-themed special papers - foil, embossed, die-cut, flocked, etc. put out by Heidi Grace that I picked up at Joann's on clearance for $1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so precious. The subject matter is the best, and I like the way you used the title. The flocked bird paper is too adorable for words. I wish I had seen that on clearance!

    ReplyDelete