Monday, January 10, 2011

January 2011 Kit

So, for all of our followers, ORMV has decided to split up hosting the monthly projects for 2011. We are each taking 3 months, of which 2 months will be 'host's choice', and 1 month will follow the classic ORMV kit rules. I took January, February, and March, and here are the instructions I included with my first month's kit:

January---Song Title: The Beatles

Obvious enough... the task is to use the title of a Beatles song as the title or primary sentiment of your project. Also acceptable are definitive Beatles lyrics (i.e. "I am the eggman"). I've included two printed sheets that gave me a Beatles vibe, as well as a few coordinating embellishments. Please don't feel obligated to use them if they don't work for you---the only restriction this month is the title.




P.S. The 2 butterfly/dragonfly stickers varied from kit to kit, there were all part of one embellishment pack I split up between the 4 of us... I hope that's okay. Please let me know if you are missing anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment