Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Rachel's July Results

Here is my project for this month's challenge:

The front contains three pieces of paper from the calendar supplied by Theresa as part of the gorgeous (!) kit she put together. I die cut the piece with the butterfly and glued it onto the purple tag (which I trimmed to fit). I used a stamp to make it look like a cancelled postage stamp.

Here is a peek at the inside of the card:


I wish I could say that no rub-ons were harmed in the making of this card, but that would be untrue. You would think after the first few times of accidentally placing rub-ons on the plastic packaging one would learn, but...maybe someday.

2 comments:

  1. Well, you know my favorite part of this card is the cancellation stamp. I love the paper in this calendar. Not my typical style but so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved being there when you were making this. The rub-on mishaps were so funny. I have to agree with Tammy, I like the cancellation stamp too. It provides a collage-like feel (which you know I love). I like the use of stamps inside the card; that's always a favorite technique for me. I am curious who you will send this to (?).

    ReplyDelete