Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Rachel's June Results





For this month's challenge, I had way too much fun with Tammy's Banner Builder stamp set from Papertrey. I actually stamped on top of the pattern paper from the kit. I thought it was cheating, but Theresa and Tammy assured me that it was not (we all made our cards together during a crop). I kind of love the way they came out. What a great challenge. And who doesn't need some more birthday cards to add to their card file? I'm glad I took photos of these after I made them at the end of April, because I've already sent all of them out.

3 comments:

  1. I still cannot believe how cute these turned out! I really need to use that banner set. I love them all but my favorite is the middle one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! That's my favorite one, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun watching you make these and makes me want to play around with the banner set, too! These are so cute and I am sure they were very much appreciated by the lucky people who got them. (My favorite, of course, is the green one!)

    ReplyDelete