Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Rachel's May Results

Using this month's classic kit, I altered a composition book (Target, 98 cents) as part of a birthday gift for my dear friend, Joanna, who is a beach-loving kind of gal and a big fan of bright, cheerful colors (to match her personality).

Here is the cover:


I covered the inside cover as well (in green and blue to match the front and back covers). I wanted to cover up the school related charts printed inside.




And here is a look at the back cover:


This was a fun project. I used Zip Dry to adhere the paper and I sanded the edges. I'm not sure how it will stand up to the test of time (not to mention wear and tear). Fingers crossed.

1 comment:

  1. It's hard to comment when I was there watching you make this and already oh'ed and ah'ed over everything :) I do love the notebook and really loved those mini ones you covered. Such a great practical gift to give!

    ReplyDelete