Thursday, July 14, 2011

Tammy's May Results

First off, I am SO sorry that these are 2 months late. I have no excuse since I have had my May and June projects finished since April. Well, better late than never. As I have said before, I am a card maker but I did make a layout for once :)


I love the colors of the kit. Makes me home sick for Florida and the Emerald waters of the Gulf Coast. Here is an individual shot of each:



Sorry for the sideways pic...I'm having issues/flashbacks from April's post! I even tried to re-save but it won't load upright.

3 comments:

  1. I have to agree with you.. I really liked the color scheme this month too!
    I have to say, I am really happy to see a layout this month. Your cards are always beautiful, but I liked seeing you tackling a slightly different project this month. I like your layout a lot. Are you going to add journaling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I probably should add some journaling. I'm notorious for skipping that part but I know years from now I will appreciate the written memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how your layouts are like your cards - well thought-out, clean, precise and just the right amount of embellishments. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete