Thursday, July 14, 2011

Tammy's June Results

I was really nervous about this challenge. I didn't think I would be able to come up with anything using those stickers. Theresa and Rachel were over at my house and once we actually started coming up with some ideas on how to sneakily use the stickers our creative juices took over. I was actually proud of all of our results sitting on my window ledge. Here is a view of all three:




And here is the one that will actually load upright. This one is my favorite. I used patterned paper for the present ribbons and then hid a sticker present in the back :)



Thanks for the challenge!


3 comments:

  1. This challenge was a crack up. Even though it was hard to try and figure out how to use those darn stickers, it was fun in a twisted way!
    I can't remember laughing so much during a card project as when we were working on these.
    In the end I could not be more impressed with what you came up with Tammy. I really like these cards! I think the tall one is my favorite... and I liked it in all of it's iterations (ribbon-twine-ribbon-no.. twine- wait: ribbon!). :-)
    These were fun and made better because of the good memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heehee...I completely forgot about my twine/ribbon dilemma! That was such a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think these all came out great - I'm particularly drawn to the one with the "It's Your Day" sentiment though. So cute!

    ReplyDelete