Thursday, July 14, 2011

Tammy's July Results

Finally, I am caught up! I absolutely loved this calendar paper. I was really concerned about meeting all of the elements of the challenge and was only able to make one card that fit in the "rules" but the paper was so gorgeous I had to keep playing. There are still so many things I want to do with this paper!

Here are all of the cards. The one in the back right is the "challenge" card. The rest were for fun.


Here is the challenge card...sideways...sorry!


And the others with the beautiful papers...



2 comments:

  1. It was so fun creating cards with you for this challenge! Your creativity with the calendar paper inspired me. I am glad you liked the paper enough to explore and create these beautiful cards. I have to say, the "Live the Life You've Imagined" card is my favorite. The color scheme and design are sweetly breathtaking. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete