Thursday, June 3, 2010

Rachel's May Results



Apologies for the delay. May was a crazy month for me but I am happy to finally be able to post my layouts for this month. I love this kit!

Layout #1:


I have been wanting to do a then and now layout for a while, and the juxtaposition of these two photos made it all fall into place.

Layout #2:
This layout was a big risk for me. I wanted to play with white space and a hand doodled border. And I finally got to use the white doodling pen! Harder than I thought, but I'm happy with the results.

Layout #3:


Did I mention that I love purple?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my God, Rach! These are so beautiful. I absolutely love what you have done here. Wow, you continue to impress me more and more each month.

    They are all so neat in their own way. I absolutely love the theme for the first one. And I LOVE your journaling on that one. These are all so powerful that they pack an emotional wallop.

    I adore the second one. As you know, I have been experimenting with white space myself lately, so it's neat to see you play with it, as well. I know some of the other months you've used white space, but now that I've been working with it, it becomes more interesting to me - I know, I know - so very narcissistic. I love how simple the layout is. It just works perfectly, from the flowers in the corner to the outlining, it all comes together so well. I love the paint. I have yet to try that, but it's on my list of things to try. I love how you journaled on the paint around the photo. So neat! (P.S. This made me want to be a mom more than I already do. Baby cravings are pretty bad right now. I've been staring at cute flower hats on etsy for too many hours.)

    I love the quote on the third one. And another great theme. That's a great photo and one I hadn't seen before. Very cute!

    I really love what you did this month. Very, very impressive.

    ReplyDelete