Sunday, June 27, 2010

Thank you

I would like to extend a special THANK YOU to Marieke and Rachel for putting the kits together for 2010. I feel a huge debt of gratitude for your efforts and boundless creativity.

Thank you for inspiring me.

Note on July: I'm actually working early! I have three layouts already done... and I'm going to work on a 2-3 more projects. I haven't even gotten to my 'favorite' materials in the kit yet. This has been an exciting year - and from the looks of what you ladies sent... it's only getting better.

Claudia: welcome to the club! I can't wait to see your crafts for July.

Love & Happy Scrappin' -
Theresa

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the welcome, Theresa... I feel so lucky to be included in this club! And I agree, a huge 'thank you' to Rachel and Marieke. The kits are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete