Thursday, February 24, 2011

Theresa's February 2011 Results

By the time I got around to catching up on ORMV challenges, Valentines day had come and gone. (Work has been crazy!)

However, I looked through my electronic archives and found the cutest footsie picture of Leeloo and could not be stopped from making a layout featuring the photo for my ORMV book. I ended up taking some extra liberties with tools, I think. I used a paper distress tool, without confirming first that we really WERE adding new items to the tool-kit. Well, I hope that's added now. :-)
If anyone in the ORMV club doesn't have a paper distress tool let me know (I got extras in my CTMH kit).

(Note: Leeloo's eyes are actually blue and look blue in the photo on the layout. I am not sure what happened with this layout image - her eyes look too shaded here.)


Some extra things I made with the February 2011 kit:
(Sorry for the fuzzy pictures. I took these with my phone as my photographer was busy making prints and being an artiste!)

GIFT TAGS:

A HOLIDAY CARD:
I had fun applying the "ribbon flower" technique to border cut paper. It's actually easier than the ribbon!

4 comments:

  1. I love using the distress tool as well and hope it becomes an official tool. Love your layout, especially the distressing in the upper left with some patterned paper showing through and the brads anchoring the white card stock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout. I love how you curled the top edge like that. And I really like how you layered the paper. Super cute! Also, that is one of the cutest photos I've seen - love that foot stretched out. Too precious! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you inked the edges of the green glitter photo mat to help it stand out against the patterned paper. It draws your eye right to the photo (which is adorable, by the way). Love this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Added more items to the February Kit post. That kit goes a long way!

    ReplyDelete