Friday, November 12, 2010

More Cards inspired by the September and January Kits


I thought I would share some cards I made using scraps from the September kit (as well as a few embellishments I picked up on the cheap at Big Lots). Okay, and a border punch, so more cheating. You know, for someone who was such a goody-two-shoes in high school (I think I hear the sound of Claudia chortling at me using the past tense), I have been really bad of late. Apologies. I am particularly proud of the card on the right, considering what an awkwardly shaped scrap that was, leftover from cutting out circles.


Here is a closer look at each card:






































And, just for fun, here is one using more leftovers from the January kit, AKA The Kit That Keeps on Giving:







1 comment:

  1. I love these cards, Rach! I can't believe how far that one kit has stretched. I thought the second card listed was genius - I love how you used the cutouts and filled the negative space with circular elements. So smart!

    I also love the first card - so cute! I love all of the strips of patterned CS, ribbon and border punches. And of course, the third is just adorable with those green polka dots. I love pink and green together.

    Love these!

    ReplyDelete