Sunday, January 17, 2010

Theresa's recent cards (non-kit)

These are some cards I made recently. The wedding one is the only one I really like. Sorry for the low picture quality. I must recruit A. to take my pictures from now on...


For a friend's wedding.

A quick birthday card. I've noticed a trend where the more intricate the envelope is (sitting under the card) - the more simple the card becomes.

A couple of general cards (for my mom to use).

This one is also for my mom to use. Inside she wrote out a quote from a book she's reading. It's a TY card for someone at her church.

This is just playing. I tried these stamps for the first time - and distressing paper for the first time too. I have silver paper lining the card inside (to write on) and the envelope is silver too.







2 comments:

  1. Wow! These are gorgeous. What picture quality? These photos are great! I can see everything clearly.

    I love everything here. What did you use to dry emboss the flowers onto the cards for your mom to use? I love them.

    I also love the black swirly stamping on the "thank you" card.

    The birthday card is so cute. I love the little stamp you added to the bottom part.

    I love asian themed items, so it's no surprise I love the asian themed card. Very pretty and elegant.

    And of course, even though I saw you make it, I am reminded why your friend framed the wedding card. It was such a clever idea to use their names in that way.

    All I can say is wow, T, these cards are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! I am such a sucker for dry embossing. It just adds so much. (Someday Cuttlebug, you will be mine). I especially like the vintage look of the card for your Mom's friend from church. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete