Sunday, May 6, 2012

Tammy's October Results

Better late (7 months!) than never, right? Actually, this was done in January and then only took me 4 months to get it photographed :) I was totally stumped on what to do with this challenge. I spent quite a bit of time looking for quotes online from the movie with plans to do something "tea party" related but was at a loss. While in Idaho in January I was somehow inspired to make my first mini album. It needs to be filled up but here are the bare bones. And, I discovered that I really like mini albums (sort of like a series of cards). I'll be making more of these. Thanks Theresa for the challenge and helping me discover my new love for mini albums.


The rings a bit too big. I think I will find smaller ones to use or add ribbon, etc to dress them up. I made some errors when writing in the pages but decided to "keep it real" and stick with the imperfect pages...




1 comment:

  1. This turned out so great, Tammy. I love the whole concept. I especially love how you were able to use each of the papers from the kit and to incorporate stamped images as well. So cool.

    ReplyDelete