Sunday, May 6, 2012

Tammy's December Results

Finally, with only 7 months to go until Christmas, I have my December kit challenge results to share. I believe I made these while in Idaho??? Honestly, I don't remember it has been so long but I do remember having a great time making the cards. Marieke set the bar high with her collection of cards! Here they are all together. The one in the back is "illegal" or a non-kit card, the rest are all within the rules :)


This one is my favorite:


A set of twins:


Snowflake front and center. I really wanted to use the clear ovals but not sure how much I like them on this card:


And lastly, the non-kit card with additional die cuts and embossing plate background:


I have September's challenge finished but I want to give the pages to Rachel before I post them. Finally, I am all caught up. Now I'm ready to tackle whatever new idea we want to pursue!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love these! I really like how you paired the patterned paper with the stamped images - as if they were made to go together. I love how you put the "Let it Snow" sticker on the snowflakes on the fourth card and how you wrapped the twine behind the sentiment on the "illegal" card. And your favorite might be my favorite, too - so clean and the poinsettia is the perfect embellishment. Terrific work!

    ReplyDelete