Thursday, September 15, 2011

Marieke's September Results

I had Theresa and she gave me two great options. Time and life limitations (otherwise known as a two month old baby named Lily) kinda forced me to do the easier of the two. However, I have printed out both sets of photos and plan to finish the other set, as well, when time permits. Maybe when she visits in a couple of weeks. Fingers crossed.

Here are some photos of the results. Please keep in mind that these were taken under a bright light in the kitchen (on the island on a paper towel, no less) at midnight because of those life limitations mentioned above. The gold accents are not so gold in person, they just caught the glare of the light.


I really liked how I picked up the pearl accents on the bouquet stems by adding pearls to the ribbon. Not sure how I feel about the title. I haven't used rub-ons in ages, but they were gold and I thought they would be perfect.



2 comments:

  1. Marieke, this is stunning. I love the color scheme - so elegant. You are just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the title! I would imagine that describes most couples by the end of the big day. I love the hidden journaling tab. I also love the layered flower with the pearl heart center.

    ReplyDelete