Monday, September 26, 2011

Claudia's September Results


It's been too long! I had a lot of fun with Rachel's challenge. I got Marieke, who sent in pictures and journaling of both of Lily's grandfathers meeting her. The pictures were so sweet... it's amazing how a baby can make grown men melt! You can just see in their faces how in love with Lily they are.
Marieke suggested a title with the word 'grand' in it, which I fully intended to follow, but I found an adorable title from My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Two line that I could not pass up: "This is what love looks like." Marieke's journaling went along with that theme perfectly... it was just meant to be. Marieke, I hope you like the layout.
P.S.   I am so happy I actually finished something!

3 comments:

  1. OMG! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Thank you, Claudia. It's absolutely gorgeous. I love the colors, the layers, the corners, the title...everything! So pretty! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is just stunning. Your composition is flawless. I love all of the layers and little details. And where did you get those gorgeous brads? They add so much to the layout. I love that you rounded the edges of the photos; it adds a softness that goes so well with the color scheme you chose. I dig the distressed edges of course, and the unconventional way in which you matted the photos - so cool. I just cannot stop staring at this layout. Every time I look at it, I see something else I love. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this layout and your use of glitter! I love the 3 brads in the lower left of the second page and the way you made little banners over the 2 pictures. I like the rounded corners of the pictures to flow with the scalloped edges of the papers. What an excellent layout!

    ReplyDelete