Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tammy's August Results

Finally, I am posting on time for a change :) Here are my creations with the Papertrey Anniversary stamp set. I really like the simplicity of this set. It doesn't take much to make a nice card. At first I didn't like the font of the "y" but it is growing on me. Here they are all together:



And here they are one at a time. I went a bit overboard with the flowers on the first one :)


I made sure to take them all in one direction since I seem to have issues with blogger and loading photos sideways...


One layer cards, got to love them!


I hope you are enjoying the stamp set and get a chance to make something as well!

1 comment:

  1. Tammy, I just love these cards and I cannot choose a favorite, no matter how hard I try. They are just stunning, each and every one of them. I really like your choice of color schemes and the incorporation of the satin ribbon in the first and third gives it such an elegant touch. And I think I'm in love with the picket fence die in the second. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete