Friday, August 12, 2011

Rachel's August Results

First off, let me just say this: I love this stamp set. When I first got it, I couldn't stop staring at it. It's just gorgeous. Thank you, Tammy, for the challenge, and for the gift that keeps on giving. I love the idea of making a set of cards using all of the different sentiments. For now, I made two cards using leftover paper from previous kits and that beautiful ribbon from Marieke's November heritage-themed kit from last year:


Here is a closer look at the first card:


And the second:


Apologies for picture quality - someday I will learn that taking photographs during the day is really the only way to go.

1 comment:

  1. I love the embossed background with the core of the paper showing through. Sorry, it is hard to comment on cards that I witnessed being born :) Other than being redundant in what I told you in person. Glad you have more of that ribbon (thanks to Marieke) to make more as gift sets.

    ReplyDelete